In life one of the best things to do is to travel, see the world and to get out of our local geographical location to explore and see other walks of life. It is a beautiful and great feeling to hop on a plane, get into a car, get on a cruise ship and so much more to discover. for 21 years I am glad, fortunate and thankful that I got to experience and hopefully will experience more of traveling in future. Here are things that traveling does to you:
1. You become more aware of the world
2. You get much better at Geography
3. You get to see how people live, and handle day to day life.
4. you will come across different types of people, personalities, and they’re actions.
5. you will see different types of Money currency
6. You become more educated, learn about the country, town.
7. You learn how to travel, and experience an adventure
8. You gain a new perspective on life, when you see the world you appreciate things more as some countries in the world are in poverty and do not have enough to eat, a bed to sleep on, not a roof over their heads and much more, which then opens up peoples eyes to quit complaining about not having everything, because we do have everything. Some people around the world do not even have clean drinking water. (I know it doesn’t take materialism to make people happy in those impoverished 3rd world countries, because I do see that a lot of those people are happy with whatever they have when I traveled to see these villages) However as a kid it opened up my eyes, and that is why I am more caring, appreciative, fortunate, and thankful for what I have and materialism does not interest me one bit.
9. You learn about other cultures, heritage, beliefs, history, and more.
10. You learn how to be more confident, aware, and learn new things all the time when traveling
11. You get to hear different languages, see different gestures.
12. You will get to listen to different types of cultural music, and music that symbolizes that country, city, town
13. you will be more aware and develop skills for traveling, sharing your travel experience, what you saw, what you did, who you met. etc…
14. as you travel more, you get more excited to explore, even if its a tropical destination where you lay down at the beach, and take in the sun, sand, the salt ocean, sea water, and relaxing at a resort
15. When you go on cruise ships, you explore more than one country in one vacation, city, town, and several and few hours of touring, and enjoying the city, village, town and you will then say, Hey I have been there.
16. You will know a difference between a getaway and vacation. A getaway is somewhere to explore, and be adventurous, going to museums, churches, world landmarks, backpacking, and all the trips that involve intense touring, hustle, bustle, and a vacation is somewhere, where you relax all week at a resort, where you need some much needed rest and get refreshed.
17. lastly, traveling requires research before you leave. to make sure that you have the right documents, visas, passports that have no expired and that will teach you responsibility of handling your own documents, and making sure that you have everything up to date and you are ready to take this special and beautiful journey of travel. You will learn about the local laws of the destination you travel to.
Enjoy Traveling. Not many people get lucky to do it! So if you can travel, and explore the world, do it! Some people have never even seen an airport which I have encountered people like that in my life. Traveling changes you big time and gives you a new perspective on life.