Hello All! I want to do something more, than just write blogs everyday. I decided I want to get onto a more personal level with my readers, supporters and fans. I can be coming to a city/town near you soon to talk about my blog, to give motivational speeches, to give people confidence, positivity, shine some light on people who need it a lot. My Goal is to see a happy world, with happy people with optimism, great outlooks on life. What more amazing thing is there in life? When we have our health, that means wealth, and when we have happiness, everything else is possible. I want to come out, and this way people have the chance to meet with me, people have the chance to talk to me one on one. I can come talk in Schools, Colleges, Universities, Seminars, Conferences, Motivational Speaking Assembly, Meetings, and so much more. I can travel across the world, Canada, USA, Europe, Asia, Anywhere in the world. I love to travel and I want to change the world, I want to make a big difference in the world. I am tired and worried of seeing people being depressed, unhappy and negative. It is time for change and the change is now. If you’d like me to come and speak, I’d love to. Please contact me and e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule time and place and if you like more insight and information please let me know and I will gladly answer your questions and we will go from there. All the best to everyone.
Hello, I have some exciting things happening on my blog :). I can say YAY! 🙂 I am really happy about them. I finally got the hang of WordPress and blogging has become routine for me everyday and I am quite impressed with what WordPress has to offer for me and it’s so lovely to be here. Now in recent weeks I did a lot of thinking on how I can spice up my blog a lot more with a more personal edge to it. Here are a few things that you will see on my blog in the coming weeks and months:
– I am thinking about changing my theme of my blog soon and layout. I looking forward to my readers ideas on what I can do for my next layout? OR Should I leave my blog layout as is? I value my readers opinions and suggestions as everyone is entitled to them.
– Having more pictures of myself, my travels, and my interests on a separate page, but still on my blog.
– incorporating pictures with some of my blogs.
– Including photos of the food I cook with my recipes I post which will be posted very soon.
– More interaction with my readers, and responding as much as possible.
– I will be writing a lot more about where I have traveled, airlines flown, so on and so forth and have experienced different places as I said, I have traveled a lot in my life and will continue to do so God willing.
– A lot more motivational, positive posts because It is very important to me and something I am passionate about to make a big difference in ones life.
Stay Tuned… 🙂