Don't ever change yourself to impress someone, cause they should be impressed that you don't change to please others — When you are going through something hard and wonder where God is, always remember that the teacher is always quiet during a test — Unknown
Today I will be discussing on how to cook Roast with great Marinading sauce.
It is so important to incorporate the Tomato Paste as that is the key ingredient as well as lots of Garlic.
You get some roast, cut it up — wash it, clean it,
1. 5 Tablespoon full of Tomato Paste
2. 1 Teaspoon of All Spice
3. 1 Teaspoon of Salt
4. 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
5. 5 Cloves of Garlic Chopped into Fine Pieces .. Do not squeeze the garlic. You want to have the Garlic pieces everywhere.
6. 1 or 2 cups of water so it can cook— Remember Tomato Paste Absorbs a lot of water so add a bit more to your satisfaction to prevent from burning…
Cook for about half an hour — depending on the size of the roast. the smaller ones take about 15 minutes….
Whether it is Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Legs, Chicken Leg Quarters, here is a marinade for you…
Chickens and Porks are meant to have a sweet and sour flavour to it but here I am to explain to you how to marinade good chicken…
1. Make sure the chicken is thawed out thoroughly. Wash the Chicken, Keep the Skin on, but wash out the other stuff all throughout, get into the outside bone areas and wash that red stuff… Make sure Chicken is washed in Luk-warm water.
After cooking you may take off the skin if you wish… It is recommended… The Skin is kept on to leave it tender during cooking….
— In a mixing bowl
2. Put 3 tablespoons of Dark Brown OR Brown Sugar
3. 1 teaspoon of Allspice
4. cut and mash 3 cloves of Garlic with a garlic squeezer
5. 4-5 tablespoons of Soya Sauce
6. then Put about 5 tablespoons some Diana Sauce Rib and Chicken Sauce…
7. Mix them together..
DEPENDING ON how much chicken you have, you have to bathe all the chicken evenly with the marinade! SO Add or subtract any of the above as desired to make a great tasting Chicken!
8. then put the mix onto the Chicken. Make sure every single part of the Chicken is marinated. — Keep Marinated for 1 hour…
9. Then Take a pan on a stove top or a machine skillet
10. 2 to 3 cups of water so that the Chicken will cook.. —
11… Cook for 45 minutes to an hour, then serve… If you want to taste the sauce. it is recommended you taste the sauce after 35 minutes of cooking while keeping the lid closed. If more spices and sauces desired from any of them up top, then do so.