On April 30, 2015 I turned 30 years old. They say that the day you are born of the month and the age you turn becomes your champagne birthday. It was a big milestone I celebrated about a week or so ago. On May 1st, 2015 All my great friends who are like family to me came and celebrated my birthday with me. There were so many surprises for me one after the other and I was absolutely touched and from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate all the hard work, determination, dedication and everything that went to giving me the best birthday celebration of my life.
This week has just been incredibly overwhelming and the beautiful feelings I had and still do. I was so absolutely touched and surprised so beautifully, that even as a writer/blogger myself, I just didn’t know and have all the words to say how grateful I am for all the excellent incredible detailing that went into my beautiful party. I apologize deeply that it took me a while to put all my full feelings and input on my birthday celebration.
First and foremost, I want to acknowledge, and thank my sister/good friend Aline Rosy of many many years now, who is a ray of sunlight and brightness in my life and 2-3 months before my birthday, when we were discussing my birthday celebration details, and where I want to celebrate my birthday, it took a while for me to decide where and we finally decided to have the party at my house. So as the weeks and days got closer, Aline went to the ends of the earth to make sure my birthday will be a very memorable and special one and she sure demonstrated excellency from her caring heart, her beautiful soul into making everything so perfect. Not one thing was left out.
As my birthday week finally arrived, My Sisters Aline and Talar came and assisted with decorating my place to make it all ready. Now as the day on May 1st when I had my party arrived, I had one surprise come to me after the other. It was fantastic and absolutely beautiful.
– She made this incredible bean dip with cheese, and other yummy ingredients, which was so delicious. I could not stop eating it and which was all finished the very next day with left overs.
– She also ordered and custom made a special yummy birthday cake which was the Facebook Like Thumbs up symbol made by Alice Lumsden Vee which represented me and my social media journey. I said in my mind, I have to cut this beautiful cake now?
– She also surprised me with delicious image cookies by Passion For Desserts with images from Bradley Cooper, Social Media, I love Montreal, Boston, Champagne Bottles, Armenia Flag, My Image, my 30th birthday, My Expertise in Cooking, also Travel, done by Alxiomir Portales.
– She then surprised me with a beautiful collage on a big board filled with all my great memories, and everyone who is in my circle, and my world with stickers and everything that represent me and my life and my moments from the past to the present.
– Also All the other detailing that was beautifully thought of and done.
Aline’s excellent efforts did not go unnoticed and everything went so well. That night will forever be embedded in my heart and it will spoken about for years to come. I am absolutely grateful for everything. I cannot thank her enough. I love you so much, so deeply. Not just for everything you did, but just for being you, and for being one of the greatest friends well more so part of my family, for being there for me, and loving me unconditionally. Hugs and kisses. I am truly blessed.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to my birthday, my best friend and sister Talar, My boyfriend Armen who surprised me with 24 red roses, who brought the food, the colourful 30th birthday decoration theme, the balloons and so much you also contributing to my birthday. I love you so much! My brother, my great friends who brought delicious desserts, food, drinks, and everything else. You all are part of my family and I love you all so deeply. Kisses and hugs… This was the best birthday ever.
To all those who could not be there to celebrate with me, but were there in spirit, thank you for being part of my life. I wouldn’t be where i am today without you all.
God bless everyone!