Tips to keep your children safe during Halloween
1. When receiving candy/chocolates from going door to door, it is advised that Children do not eat and dig into their goody bags until it is thoroughly inspected by the parents, guardian.
2. When wearing dark coloured costumes and jackets, it is advised to put Neon/Fluorescent sticker’s on them or a construction workers vest, so that it makes sure the motorists can see them.
3. Drivers, take caution and drive slowly, especially… around residential areas. Well, that should be at any time of the year.
4. Children should be careful crossing the roads, and make sure to go door to door safely. I know its an exciting night for them to receive candy and try to fill up their bags, but they need to exercise caution as I am sure the parent/guardian will keep them supervised at all times.
5. Lastly, have fun, be safe and enjoy Halloween night.