2014 was a mix of the good times and the bad times, but mostly good times. This year I got to do many things, travel to different places with my boyfriend, friends, and family, and so much more that I will be sharing. Here are the highlights of my year in no particular order:
– My lovely friend/sister surprised me with Boston Red Sox Baseball tickets for my birthday 🙂
– Got into my first relationship with a lovely man and still going strong.
– Went to a couple of Basketball Games – Toronto Raptors,
– Went to a Soccer game Toronto FC With my boyfriend and good friends in New Jersey/New York
– Traveled to New York City / New Jersey
– Traveled to Boston, Massachusetts
– Traveled to Varadero, Cuba and Cayo Coco, Cuba
– Traveled to Ottawa, Canada
– Traveled to Niagara Falls
– Went aircraft Spotting at Toronto Pearson Airport Several Times
– Created beautiful memories with my loved ones throughout the year
– Went to an Airport Street Festival where I got up close and Personal with Toronto Pearson YYZ
– Went Mini Putting with great friends.
That is about it for now… I can’t think of anything else. There was so much that happened.
—- Have a happy New Year and great 2015. Wishing you all the best.