Macy Cate Williams
– Comparing yourself to others.
– Creating unrealistic expectations for yourself.
– Your social media obsession.
– Bad spending habits.
– Fear of the unknown.
– Living in the past.
– Putting off a vacation.
– Your packed schedule.
– Unhealthy relationships.
– Waiting for the perfect moment.
– The need to be in control of everything.
– Relying on others to make you feel happy and fulfilled.
– Avoiding getting out of the house.
– Your need to have the best things.
– Your hesitation to indulge.
– Feeling sorry for yourself.
– Fear of failure.
– Worrying what others think of you.
– Your disorganized lifestyle.
– Controlling others.
– Blaming others for your mistakes.
– A yearning to fit in.
– Overanalyzing situations.
– Friends who aren’t there for you.
– Resisting change.
– Being afraid to be yourself.
– Holding onto items you don’t need.
– Avoiding your problems.
– Worrying about missing out.