– You have dreams about it at night and you are coloring in it
– You toss and turn in bed awake, when you feel the urge to finish just one more page
– You wake up and first thing you do is color
– You go to the local department stores like Wal-Mart, as well as Michael’s, Dollar Stores, and other stores that have adult coloring books and coloring supplies and check them out before you go and do your shopping
– When you see people wearing patterns, floral, paisleys, and other designs, you automatically think of adult coloring book pages
– You have over 30 books, but want more.
– You go through every adult coloring book in the store and think to yourself, hmm this one is not a big deal, I will put that down, Oh this one is good, I can do it.
– You make a mess of the adult coloring books section and clearance areas at a book store, just so you can find your perfect coloring book
– You think your markers or pencil crayon’s won’t be enough, so you end up buying more
– You start your own coloring book club
– You go nuts when others touch your adult coloring books/pages and coloring supplies and say it is off limits and out of question to touch your precious babies
– You know all the brands of coloring supplies from pencil crayons, markers, glitter pens, gel pens
– You check online sites for coloring pages and books
Feel free to add more in the comments below.