Ever wonder some things about Soaps that these show producers think that the general audience will not notice? But I do notice everything. I usually look at the background of when the actors and actresses are acting, I notice many things as I am sure others have too. I have compiled a list of things that are so unnatural, and that does not make sense to me.
1. When they have babies, right away the parents are out and about leaving their child at home with a babysitter and sometimes I don’t even think so, and they don’t really involve children too much into the scenes. There is no balance.
2. Rapid aging syndrome. They become 10 years old after 2-3 years being on the show. then off to high school and college 5-8 years on the show and even faster. The kids get married and have kids of their own in no time.
3. They wear high heels, and dress up so nicely in their homes with lots of make up, you don’t see them clean the house, dust, vacuum, cook, and spend time at home. You just see them sit there, and then receive visitors, not having family time much.
4. When they take forever to solve problems, and don’t use common sense to decipher situations.
5. When it is so easy to get a marriage licence, book flights, when everything miraculously gets prepared with throwing a party, a wedding and getting documents instantly without waiting for them.
6. When someone ends up in hospital and how quick they see the patient, and then doing all these tests and stuff instantly, getting the results in no time.
7. How they can play around with money and how they never have an issue with getting on a private jet, where all the money comes from. we are talking millions.
8. How easy it is switching a paternity test, DNA Tests and labs without security, clearance and all that standing by the doors.
that is about it.
Does anyone have contributions to add to the list?