In order to make a positive, happy, and optimistic difference in the world, you first must have to make a difference within yourself to be more happy, optimistic and positive, because if you lead a negative, pessimistic, unhappy life, that is all that you will spread to the world and that will not help anybody, and it will especially not be good for you. Instead of moving forward, you will always go back. Don’t go back, you are not headed that way anyway right?
– Take time just to spend time with yourself, think of all the great qualities you have and utilize them to the world.
– On a sheet of paper, write down 10 good things about yourself and what you can do to make this world a better place, and put that somewhere visible in your home, on your Fridge door, in your room, in the room you are mostly, wherever you want. Then use those 10 good things, get out in the world and do it, once you do it, you will see the world-changing to a better place for us all.
– You have the power to make life better for you, you just need to live a little, live life to the fullest, and when you least expect it, something good will always come in front of you.
– life has unexpected twists and turns, sometimes it can be unfortunate, but in order to rise above it all, refer to the 10 things you write about yourself and go from there. You will see life in an all new light. Because things go bad for you some days, that does not mean that everyday will be bad for you. Get up, dust yourself off, and get going.
– As you go down that road of life, stop and admire its beauty, smell the beautiful flowers that blossom your life, appreciate, be thankful, show gratitude, smile, keep your head up high, be honest with others and yourself.
Be yourself always, and never ever be someone you are not. Besides everybody else is taken, so take yourself, be who you are. You are enough. Make the World happy, but start with yourself.
I totally agree! You have to start with you first and the ripple effect is amazing!
Fellow Talin! For your determination and for being so genuine in your posts, I nominated you for a Liebster award! http://spincyclediaries.com/2014/06/23/lets-relate-spincycle-country/
Lovely article. Thank you for sharing the 10 good things exercise, I’ll do that, not just for me but for the rest of my family too 🙂
P.S. Thank you for liking my poem 🙂
Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. And thanks for the positivity–keep it coming!
We DO have the power to make life better for ourselves… that is a lesson that some of learn early on, and some of us have to find the truth again after having lost our way. Beautiful post, thanks for sharing ! =)
That last paragraph, a great mantra!
We think alike 🙂