Hey All, I am sure all of us have a list of things we want to do in our lives, places to go, people to meet and among everything else. Yesterday after 5 years of wanting to meet a famous Armenian Comedian whom I find to be so hilarious, I finally got to meet him and take a picture with him. His name is Pierre Chammassian and he came to Canada to visit at an Armenian Festival in Toronto which is going on this weekend with various Armenian Singers and so much more. So When he came, He actually recognized me and said, Talin is that you? I said yes, and we carried out a conversation for a while and he is just a funny guy who made my whole night. So I scratched that off my bucket list. I have so many more people I want to meet, and so many things to do.
Here is my list of places I want to visit where I have not gone yet:
1. California which I will go this year
2. Las Vegas which I will go this year
3. Dubai and Fly on Emirates Airlines
4. Greece and Italy
6. Bora Bora and Fiji
8. Costa Rica
9. United Kingdom
12. Visit the CBS, NBC Sets, Studios
13. Boston, New Jersey
People Who I want to Meet:
1. Friends from RADIO AGA, RADIO ARC, Radio Stations and among other facebook page group friends
2. My Other Facebook Friends
3. Ellen Degeneres, Oprah Winfrey, Anderson Cooper, Jimmy Fallon, Jay Leno
4. Dr Travis Stork, Dr Sears, Dr Lisa Mastersen, Dr Ordon, From the Dr’s TV
5. Joseph Krikorian, Harout Artin Bedrosian, and other Armenian singers I have not yet met with yet.
6. Family I have not yet met
7. Alex O’loughlin, Daniel Goddard, The rest of the Young & The Restless Cast
8. The cast of the Big Bang Theory
9. Pitbull, Adele, Josh Groban
10. Kelly Ripa, and The Talk Ladies
11. Dr. Oz
Things I want to do:
1. Go Skydiving, I want to thrill myself once in a while 🙂
2. Sit in the House of Commons in Ottawa Parliament
3. I want to go up and Say a speech at the Armenian Genocide Commemoration in Ottawa, Ontario next year on April 24, 2013
4. I want to set up Seminars and outreach programs for Teens, Youth and Adults who get bullied and raise awareness on Social Issues.
5. I want to travel to cities and towns and do #4
6. For my 30th birthday, I want to go to Armenia in 2015 again.
7. I want to get better in my blogging and my writing style. Practice makes perfect.
8. I want to make a difference in the world and spread out cheer, happiness, positivity and good things to everyone.
9. I want to find a good job and make a lot of money and save up for my future and also give to Charities, Curing Cancer and other debilitating diseases and Causes that need it most.
That is about it. There is a lot more, but these are just some I have listed. What is your bucket list?