Hello, I have some exciting things happening on my blog. I can say YAY! I am really happy about them. I finally got the hang of WordPress and blogging has become routine for me everyday and I am quite impressed with what WordPress has to offer for me and it’s so lovely to be here. Now in recent weeks I did a lot of thinking on how I can spice up my blog a lot more with a more personal edge to it. Here are a few things that you will see on my blog in the coming weeks and months:
– I am thinking about changing my theme of my blog soon and layout. I looking forward to my readers ideas on what I can do for my next layout? OR Should I leave my blog layout as is? I value my readers opinions and suggestions as everyone is entitled to them.
– Having more pictures of myself, my travels, and my interests on a separate page, but still on my blog.
– incorporating pictures with some of my blogs.
– Including photos of the food I cook with my recipes I post which will be posted very soon.
– More interaction with my readers, and responding as much as possible.
– I will be writing a lot more about where I have traveled, airlines flown, so on and so forth and have experienced different places as I said, I have traveled a lot in my life and will continue to do so God willing.
– A lot more motivational, positive posts because It is very important to me and something I am passionate about to make a big difference in ones life.