Pomegranates are one of my favourite fruits to eat and pomegranates can be used in so many ways as juices, a snack, salads and so much more. Pomegranates Originated from Armenia. Even though the Apricot is Armenia’s National fruit, but Pomegranates are equivalent to that. Pomegranates have so much nutrients and health benefits. You can get them at your local grocery store or specialty grocery stores. They are lovely fruits and I like them a lot. Well, here is how you make Talin’s Pomegranate Vegetable Salad.
You will need:
– 1 Red Onion – Chopped into Salad Size…
– 1 or 2 Romaine Lettuce – the full thing —- depends on how many people will be having salad.. Wash the romaine lettuce
– 2-3 Pomegranates — take the red seeds out — first before doing so, wash the pomegranate from the outside….
– Washed 1 Green Pepper — chop into salad size pieces.
– Half of a Cucumber or a whole one — Washed and chopped into salad size pieces.
– 1 or 2 tomato’s on a vine — washed and chopped into salad sized pieces.
– 2 or 3 Celery Sticks WASHED. Chopped into elbow macaroni like pieces but slightly bigger…..
– 2 Lemons washed skin — Squeezed ————— Mix this with the 2 ingredients below:
– 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
– 2-3 sprinkles of SEA SALT
—- Optional — You can put Feta Cheese, A little Cracked black pepper, Black Olives…
*****Remember to wash all your ingedients very well and discard the ends.******
Just incorporate all the salad ingredients into a big salad bowl, then add the pomegranate seeds on top then the Lemon Olive Oil juice, then toss and mix the salad very well until all the ingredients incorporate with each other and there you have it. A HEALTHY SALAD.