Cooking is one of my favourite things to do. One of my favourite dishes are Chicken Mushroom Fettucine Alfredo. It seems like its a complicated dish to cook, but it really isn’t. Now to start:
To prepare the chicken:
1. Start by getting a bag of Chicken Leg Quarters — there should be 4-5 of them in the bag.
2. Wash with luk-warm water and take off all the skin and the film on top.
3. place the clean chicken into the pot, fill it up with water.
4. Boil the chicken for a good half hour to 45 minutes…
5. after chicken is cooked, place them on a plate and let cool for 20 minutes.
6. Then take off the chicken meat into pieces… discard the bones of course.
7. You are done with the chicken… put the meat aside…
To prepare the Mushroom/Sauce
(DO NOT COOK the Sauce…. YET)
1. Chop about 5 or 6 Mushrooms.
2. Open up 3 cans of Mushroom soup mix
3. Put about a teaspoon of Black Pepper or Cracked Pepper
4. 1-2 Tablespoons of Oregano
5. 1 teaspoon of Salt
6. 1 teaspoon of all spice.
7. Put the Chicken meat in.
8. Mix it together. — Let it be for 5-10 minutes until the flavours incorporate with each other.
To prepare the Fettucine/Tagliatelle noodles:
(instead of throwing out the chicken water, use it for the noodles)
1. Bring the water to boil. if more water needed, just simply add because the water from the chicken would drain a bit due to the cooking process.
2. Put the noodles in – cook them for about 10 minutes until al dente
To Prepare the Full Fettucine Alfredo Chicken Mushroom:
1. Get a pyrex from an anchor brand or something
2. Spray the whole pan with Pam until fully covered so it will not stick to the pan.
3. Put the Noodles in first…
4. Add the Mushroom/Chicken Sauce Mix with the bits inside.
5. Add a cup and a half of Mozzerella Cheese, begin mixing it together until all noodles have come in contact with it. Make sure it is even throughout the pan…
6. to make it a browned effect up top, fill the top with parmesan cheese powder
1. pre-heat the oven to a 350 degrees convectional.
2. as soon as pre-heat has been done, put the pyrex into the oven.
3. Let cook for 30-45 minutes or when desired… all ovens dont have the same strength so it depends.
4. when you see the top thats turning to be golden brown, it should be done, but dig into the fettucine to see if there is smoke coming out from it.
5. after cooking, let stand for 3-5 minutes then SERVE.
— Leftovers can be left for the next day ONLY —