Whether it is Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Legs, Chicken Leg Quarters, here is a marinade for you…
Chickens and Porks are meant to have a sweet and sour flavour to it but here I am to explain to you how to marinade good chicken…
1. Make sure the chicken is thawed out thoroughly. Wash the Chicken, Keep the Skin on, but wash out the other stuff all throughout, get into the outside bone areas and wash that red stuff… Make sure Chicken is washed in Luk-warm water.
After cooking you may take off the skin if you wish… It is recommended… The Skin is kept on to leave it tender during cooking….
— In a mixing bowl
2. Put 3 tablespoons of Dark Brown OR Brown Sugar
3. 1 teaspoon of Allspice
4. cut and mash 3 cloves of Garlic with a garlic squeezer
5. 4-5 tablespoons of Soya Sauce
6. then Put about 5 tablespoons some Diana Sauce Rib and Chicken Sauce…
7. Mix them together..
DEPENDING ON how much chicken you have, you have to bathe all the chicken evenly with the marinade! SO Add or subtract any of the above as desired to make a great tasting Chicken!
8. then put the mix onto the Chicken. Make sure every single part of the Chicken is marinated. — Keep Marinated for 1 hour…
9. Then Take a pan on a stove top or a machine skillet
10. 2 to 3 cups of water so that the Chicken will cook.. —
11… Cook for 45 minutes to an hour, then serve… If you want to taste the sauce. it is recommended you taste the sauce after 35 minutes of cooking while keeping the lid closed. If more spices and sauces desired from any of them up top, then do so.